TERMS & CONDITIONS
Trijit may, without notice to you, at any time amend these Terms and any other information contained on this website. The latest Terms will be posted on our websites, and you should review the Terms prior to using the website. Your continued use of the websites after any changes to these Terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their services within 5 business days of service issued and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
Cancellation Policy: For Cancellations please contact the us via contact us link.
Requests received later than 10 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
Refund Policy: We will try our best to create the suitable design concepts for our clients.
In case within the 5 business days of services or products issued, any client is not completely satisfied with our services or products we can provide a refund.
If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your Purchase of Services and Services Availability: Specific terms and conditions apply to your purchase of services from Trijit and to specific portions or features of the Trijit Websites. Trijit's obligations with regards to its services offered on the Trijit Websites are governed solely by such terms and conditions and nothing contained on the Trijit Websites or in these Terms shall be construed to alter services specific terms and conditions. The materials on the Websites with respect to services may be outdated and Trijit makes no commitment to update such material. Not all services mentioned in these materials will be available in your country and such references do not imply that Trijit will make available such services in your country. Please consult your local Trijitian for information regarding the availability of particular services offering in your country.
Promotions: The Websites may contain or offer sweepstakes, contests, promotions or other similar features, which may be subject to a separate set of rules that describe the contest or promotion and may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions. It is your responsibility to read those rules to determine whether or not your participation, registration or entry will be valid or restricted, and to determine the sponsor's requirements in connection with the applicable contest or promotion.
WHY TRIJIT CLOUD?
Dedicated team TRIJIT always works hard to keep your business online forever and helps in driving your business just like as you need it too. TRIJIT team works round the clock for its client's to deliver peace of mind services, which in-turn helps in boosting your business by saving time and money in this business demandable world.
Learn More »